US IT Recruitment:
Frequently asked US IT Recruitment Interview questions and Answers:
The IT Recruiter acts as the interface between the company and the candidates for various positions in the recruitment process. He is the one who holds responsibilities which include a series of procedures that are to be followed. i.e. sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates. Responsibilities also include handling the recruitment process for Direct Clients in the US. Apart from these he should also be well versed in developing and maintaining action plans and recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates and connect them to the right source.
1. Tell me an overview of your experience.
Ans. The candidate says that he has 7 years of experience in a US Recruitment Firm.
2. What are the major clients you worked on?
Ans. The candidate says that he worked for Pfizer Pharmaceuticals, Shire Pharmaceuticals, Boston University, Baxter Healthcare, and UMASS.
3. What are the major requirements you worked on?
Ans. The candidate says that he majorly worked mostly on Scientific requirements as – Scientist, Medical Secretary, and Laboratory technician.
4. What are the tax terms you worked on?
Ans. The candidate says that he worked on W2, C2C, and 1099.
5. How many placements have you done in the last six months in your previous organization?
Ans. The candidate says that in his previous company he made 17 candidates (US citizens) in last the 6 months.
6. What ATS did you use in your previous organisation?
Ans. The candidate says that he used JOB DIVA, BULLHORN, Ceipal. I have experience in these three ATS.
7. Do you have working experience on VMS/MSP?
Ans. The candidate says yes, I have working experience on VMS & MSP.
8. What is the incentive structure in your previous management?
Ans. The candidate says that the incentive structure in the last company was 4% Recurring.
9. Do you have a monthly or quarterly incentive structure in your previous organization?
Ans. The candidate says that in his organization they have quarterly interviews.
10. What was your quarterly incentives?
Ans. The candidate says that it was two lakhs.
11. What are the challenges you faced in your previous organization and how did you overcome the situation?
Ans. The candidate says that he had faced many challenges. One of those was like I placed one candidate but later he asked for two couple of dollars more. I overcame this situation by contacting the client manager and explained him this situation. Finally, we have closed and onboarded the candidate.
12. What is your current CTC?
Ans. The candidate says that his current CTC is 10 lakhs per annum.
13. What is your salary expectation?
Ans. The candidate says that his expectation is a twenty to thirty percent hike.
14. How soon are you available to join the organization?
Ans. The candidate says that he is available to join in next two weeks.
15. Do you have any questions?
Ans. The candidate says that he has few questions to ask, what are the major clients you work for and what is the incentive structure of your company?
Things to do before attending the US IT Recruitment Interview:
- Research about the company and prepare for the interview.
- Prepare a set of questions that might be asked in the interview.
- Conduct a mock interview to check your performance.
- Write thank-you notes for delivering after the interview.
- Make it the highest priority to review the job description.
Use EZJobs for any job You like
Research about the company and prepare for the interview.
Prepare a set of questions, succeed to get the job you like.
You can find many types of jobs in EZJobs. There are various job requirements. Many employers are looking for potential job seekers on our EzJobs App.